ALL PARKWAY CLASSIC REGISTRATIONS ARE NONREFUNDABLE
(Only exception - active military deployments)
PARKWAY CLASSIC TRANSFER POLICY
- Pacers Events does not assist registrants in finding transfer candidates. Any financial transactions involved in registration transfers are strictly between the immediate parties and are not the responsibility of Pacers Events LLC, Farley Enterprise, or Bazu.com. Transfer at your own risk!
- Transfers to other participants are accepted through Friday, March 16, 2012. No transfers accepted after Friday, March 16, 2012.
- Transfer requests must be submitted via email to by original registrant using registration email and cc?ing the new registrant.
- The following information must be included in the email:
a) Original registrant?s full name
b) Email address
c) Phone number
d) City and state
e) New registrant?s full name, email address, and phone number.
- Incomplete information will void transfer request.
- Upon receipt of request a code will be sent to new registrant to register online. Registration must occur within 24 hours. There is a $20.00 transfer fee to be paid online at time of registration by new participant.
PARKWAY CLASSIC RUNNING CATEGORY TRANSFER INSTRUCTIONS
- Changes in running category can be requested at packet pick-up only.
- There is a $20.00 fee to move from 5K to 10 Mile.
- No refunds will be given to registrants moving from 10 Mile to 5K.
- Do not attempt to change running categories without being properly transferred. You will not be timed.
THERE ARE NO TRANSFERS BETWEEEN PACERS EVENTS OR PACERS RUNNING SERIES RACES.
PARKWAY CLASSIC 2012 REGISTRATION DEFERMENT POLICY
- Registrants may request deferment of 2012 registration to 2013 Parkway Classic through March 16, 2012. All deferment requests must be received by March 16, 2012.
- Contact (see button below) with deferment request. You will receive in reply a confirmation email with instructions for using your 2012 deferment for 2013. We cannot accept deferment requests in-store.
There are no automatic rollovers from 2012 to 2013. All deferred registrants will need to re-register for 2013 event.
- Deferred registrations are non-transferrable or refundable.